Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:17 AM   #138 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Here is my input:
-You have multiple people saying different things from inside Nissan and outside, who claim to have sources. In the end we will probably see two cars come out of this by the looks of it, a lightweight 4 banger RWD to compete with the FRS (think Silvia) and a lighter car than the current Z with a smaller 6 cylinder new motor to help stay competitive. The other possibility was an old rumor that the head Nissan said, they want to look at being the first to market with an all electric sports car for the masses. In the interview he even drop the Z as being a possibility but he would not want to ruin that history.
I think we'll see a new electric Z, but probably not this soon. Though I did just read something on MT about Nissan opening up a lithium ion battery plant in the US....
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote