Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

From what i read and from the link i provided, the boss from nissan wants to appeal to a wider range of people.
It seems more than likely i think they want the FRS/BRZ market instead of competing with the stangs, cameros and genesis.
I hope they keep the v6 and use di.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
I think it depends on what Nissan decides they want to pit the car against. If they want to continue to compete with the Mustang/Camaro/Genesis (at least in price) then we're going to see a beefed up V6, maybe forced induction, maybe not.

If they decided to take it in an FRS/BRZ direction then we're going to see a smaller, lighter Z with a turbo 4.

That's my opinion at least.

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote