View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #7346 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
Whats the opposite of oral, anal? Serious question

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ms.bc= there's a BIG difference between newbs and stewbs. you are definitely NOT the latter!!

A. newb question (while redundant): which spacer brand to get?

B. stewb question: can i like stack like 2 loose spacers like on top of each other on top of a bolt on spacer so i can get clearance for the stud...like?

agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Agree..... partly....

I remember when I was doing research for the CAI, HU, Shift Knob, LED doom light, BBK, Sway bar, Tires, wheels, spacers, spoiler, Steering Lock Fuse, Springs, exhaust....

I never have to start a thread…!!
I just Click & Scroll & Click...

1) Click into the proper section
2) Scroll to the proper thread
3) Click into the thread and learn

I do use the search button... when I have to look up info on partucular brand.. but that's all.

After I've learnt the knowledge ftom all the gurus, I go for the mod.... and if I found any tricks or helpful tips... I post it up.

I agree we are here to help, but the newb can't just blindly post a thread which is a duplicated topic with the other 5000 threads which cover the same topic.

my name is alcheng and I'm gladly to help, but please ask me like an adult. thank you
Agree

God helps those who help temselves. Translation: use search function and don't be a stewb LTTX2