View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #7338 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
awww you gus-i know newbs are difficult-especially since i am barely out of newb status....but we have to buck it up and be leaders and helpers don't we?! i remember when i came in Shado and Kenchan both took me in and led me around a bit... and here i am-still tormenting you!

Hey!!!! This wasnt meant as a "gentle" reminder to me-was it
Agree..... partly....

I remember when I was doing research for the CAI, HU, Shift Knob, LED doom light, BBK, Sway bar, Tires, wheels, spacers, spoiler, Steering Lock Fuse, Springs, exhaust....

I never have to start a thread…!!
I just Click & Scroll & Click...

1) Click into the proper section
2) Scroll to the proper thread
3) Click into the thread and learn

I do use the search button... when I have to look up info on partucular brand.. but that's all.

After I've learnt the knowledge ftom all the gurus, I go for the mod.... and if I found any tricks or helpful tips... I post it up.

I agree we are here to help, but the newb can't just blindly post a thread which is a duplicated topic with the other 5000 threads which cover the same topic.

my name is alcheng and I'm gladly to help, but please ask me like an adult. thank you