View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #7304 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
It really is unfortunate how poor customer service is these days. It drives me up the wall.

Hi Mr.Kenchan
mr.gale- yah, i hope the other company is better at the job. i should do more research and fix the damn thing myself next time. it's only got like 3 major parts on the thing and the rest is just blobs of elmer's glue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
lol... thanks dude... luckily it's a Wed and 'not much' ppl in the mall.... I found a parking spot within 3 mins

Mr.kenchan.... on the tech coming in tomorrow..!! Sometimes you have to feed them some sh!t to let them realize what's their job is..... :shake head:

And yes... I am walking in the mall right now..... feel little dizzy already.....
thanks, mr.alcheng. lol, you're walking waaaay too faaast!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Why can't everyone has a Z... that makes Xmas shopping much easier......
indeed. everyone (me) will just shop at amazon and be done with it. i use to like shopping for electronics and stuff at the stores, but these days...i check 3-4 sites online and just click away. arrives within a few days. no door dings, no key'ed car, no uglyfat middle aged woman yelling at the clerk for no apparent reason