View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #7303 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.alcheng- yah,that hagdaz green-tea flavor is awesome. it's better tasting than the Maeda-En one from japan. LOL

yah, my wife's into baking and she uses the bread maker just to pound the dough. she places the dough in another metal box and in the oven for bread. she also makes pizza crust, pretzels, etc.. the previous unit she had lasted maybe 3yrs? not bad considering how often she uses it. but this new one, the bushings for the propeller wing things broke in like 3months...

we also have a mochi maker too. that will be pulled out for some action on new years day.

hi mr.gale.

LOL! mr.alcheng, i do walk with them sometimes. well, not really. i just walk and they're all over the place.

hi ms.bc- i will need to check into this character you mentioned. does he have black hair?

hahaha. i have like a 3months blank though.

hello again, mr.gale.

hi again, everyone.
introducing mr. Kenchan to his buddy Schleprock: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355339198.342478.jpg