View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #7299 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
good luck!

lol... thanks dude... luckily it's a Wed and 'not much' ppl in the mall.... I found a parking spot within 3 mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
lol... yah, im like wtf did i ever do to you (maytag) mofo's? i thought i was doing something good by buying an american brand, assembled in USA.

and for my action, they treat me like i got hit by a UPS truck, then run over by a FedEX truck, then thrown over a fence onto my porch by USPS. all caught on video!

hey mr. alcheng sorry to hear about your shoulder. glad to hear you're back though. hey, are you walking at the mall or really doing xmas shopping?

yah, my wife kicks arse. she called maytag and a tech is now coming in tomorrow am to fix the damn thing. so i need to buy 2 more bags of ice and im set. by friday i will also have my deep freezer and a buttload of hagdaz for sure.

my Z and G's been sniffing at all sorts of foods this week. i have 2 cooler boxes in the garage with ice inside. wife and i've been doing so much cooking the last few days we tired... it's 41F in the garage so not too far off from the 38F fridge temp.

i tried freezing a water bottle last night but failed. i guess 24F is hardly enough to freeze water overnight...
Mr.kenchan.... on the tech coming in tomorrow..!! Sometimes you have to feed them some sh!t to let them realize what's their job is..... :shake head:

And yes... I am walking in the mall right now..... feel little dizzy already.....