View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #7295 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
they're makin ya wait, painfully..slowly. lol!!!!!
lol... yah, im like wtf did i ever do to you (maytag) mofo's? i thought i was doing something good by buying an american brand, assembled in USA.

and for my action, they treat me like i got hit by a UPS truck, then run over by a FedEX truck, then thrown over a fence onto my porch by USPS. all caught on video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
fixed…!!!

Mr.kenchan... sorry to hear about the compressor story....

The good side is at least the compressor arrived earlier rather than the expected Friday...

But yes... it is sucky....

Maytag = Mayday
Maytag Technician = Late Tech

My shoulder got injured from playing tennis and has been bothering me since the early summer season...

This therapist is referred by my tennis buddy who got his tennis elbow fixed by her, highly recommended…!! So far I had 2 sessions with her and all I can say is X 10

Just arrived the mall... Christmas shopping....
hey mr. alcheng sorry to hear about your shoulder. glad to hear you're back though. hey, are you walking at the mall or really doing xmas shopping?

yah, my wife kicks arse. she called maytag and a tech is now coming in tomorrow am to fix the damn thing. so i need to buy 2 more bags of ice and im set. by friday i will also have my deep freezer and a buttload of hagdaz for sure.

my Z and G's been sniffing at all sorts of foods this week. i have 2 cooler boxes in the garage with ice inside. wife and i've been doing so much cooking the last few days we tired... it's 41F in the garage so not too far off from the 38F fridge temp.

i tried freezing a water bottle last night but failed. i guess 24F is hardly enough to freeze water overnight...