View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #7291 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Hood prop clip??

you got Green Tea flavor?? dang.. I am jealous....!!!!

We only have chocolate or coffee in here, only those dark one...

You have a bread maker too?? Yes.. they do break down quickly, I had a helper and her mom bought one so they make bread every night... and the maker broke down within 10 months....

So they starve for about a week without food.... ( nope... jk jk)
hi mr.alcheng- yah,that hagdaz green-tea flavor is awesome. it's better tasting than the Maeda-En one from japan. LOL

yah, my wife's into baking and she uses the bread maker just to pound the dough. she places the dough in another metal box and in the oven for bread. she also makes pizza crust, pretzels, etc.. the previous unit she had lasted maybe 3yrs? not bad considering how often she uses it. but this new one, the bushings for the propeller wing things broke in like 3months...

we also have a mochi maker too. that will be pulled out for some action on new years day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Wallet has a hole
hi mr.gale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I always thought that was just for octogenarians

Mr. Kenchan, are you in here?
LOL! mr.alcheng, i do walk with them sometimes. well, not really. i just walk and they're all over the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
look up The Flintstones-then look for character named Schleprock-i think kenchan is channeling Schleprock recently

My breadmaker is no problem-of course it isvused rarely and i have had it several years
hi ms.bc- i will need to check into this character you mentioned. does he have black hair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Only 6800 more posts till i can become elite like the kenchans and alchengs of the world

hahaha. i have like a 3months blank though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
YES! I'm back!

hello again, mr.gale.

hi again, everyone.