View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 12:06 PM   #196 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooohip View Post
Tony runs little kids over on sidewalks and I'd like to find a nice place to get a decent PANO of all our cars! ;-)
Ok, not only was driving over the curb stupid and embarrassing enough....I did it right in front of the outside crowd of GB!! I know they were looking and someone was sure to say: "I bet that dumbass is coming here to drink more!"

And THEN, I decide to back my car in and scrape my Stillen exhaust pipe. But...I had fun!

Last edited by 2theextreme; 09-20-2009 at 12:17 PM.
2theextreme is offline   Reply With Quote