View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #55 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon-fresh View Post
You will pull more G's in a car with more acceleration, and you will feel it going 0-60mph. I just personally wouldn't mess with porsche's until I could afford the best. If I'm spending 100k+ I'd rather buy top of the line in another brand, mostly because I can get supercar performance if I look elsewhere.

It's just how I feel, and I fully admit I've never driven a porsche.
I've driven a boxster and cayman. I been a passenger in a 911. The 911 was older. I'm not sure a cayman is worth paying double than a Z, BUT, there's definitely an inherent sense of quality and control over the car that is NOT replicated by Nissan. As far as this brand new 911 goes. I seen it in person, and it looks like its worth more than 100k. I thought the carrera was a turbo. The car is insanely flaired out and much faster than past carrera's.