View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, yes, Mr.daisuke149 confirmed to me this am on the other thread Nissan don't use screwing lock anymore start from mid-2011...

since I don't have an Iggyland... and not planning to open one....

I need a pair of "Iggy-eyes"...

on the new freezer...!!! So I bet you can start stocking up Haagen Dazz again on Fri....

Out of curiousity... how much does a 500ml Haagen dazz cost in the States?? 5.99? 6.99?

It cost about $6.99 to $7.99 for a 500ml in here...

And WTF wrong with the Maytag service??

They should rename the brand to "Mayday"
mr.alcheng- that's great on the steering lock.

hummmm... im not sure how much those hagdaz costs, to tell you the truth. i just ask my wife to pickup a pint of coffee and green tea flavors when she goes shopping. it's very fattening though, so i eat mini drumsticks in between.

lol@ mayday brand name. with compressor failure, im sure planes will be calling in for mayday at 30K feet.

ive been going out buying more ice every morning while maytag's sleeping on their arses...

here's a list of things that broke in the last 5 days:
presonus audio interface (sent in for warranty repair)
maytag fridge (pending compressor under warranty repair)
LED flashlight (got a new one coming to me from amazon tomorrow )
laser thermometer
kenchan's brain (actually broken for many years)
bread maker
new thermos cooker (rusting from stainless steel? )
wallet (has hole)
..etc.