View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #4884 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

pre-edit:
( Click to show/hide )
Arsene deserves better than this. Jack Wilshere deserves better than this. I'm scared to see the vitriol against Arsene now. In all my years I've watched the Arsenal, I've been spoiled by the Wenger era. It's not pretty to think of him leaving, especially with the side imploding the way it has been.

And all the fans who are raging going #WENGEROUT, and claiming Arsene's youth project is ********...of course it is, it's why Wenger fielded basically the first team. A team that is getting trumped by a L2 side. That's not on the manager, that's on the players. Podolski was non-existent, Gervinho is a tosser, Vermaelen was creaky, Sagna lost his man for the goal, Ramsey...oh deary me, Aaron, what happened to you?

Meanwhile, somewhere in Manchester...I hope you trip on something and break your ankle, Robin.

edit: WELL FOR F*CKS SAKE WHY DO WE ALWAYS DO THIS TO OURSELVES

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 12-11-2012 at 03:31 PM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote