View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

mr.alcheng- nice DIY! but so im guessing the fuse wasn't there from the getgo? awesome.

Mr.kenchan, yes, Mr.daisuke149 confirmed to me this am on the other thread Nissan don't use screwing lock anymore start from mid-2011...

Quote:
sorry to hear, mr.alcheng. in brighter news... please check out my description under the ORANGE handle.
since I don't have an Iggyland... and not planning to open one....

I need a pair of "Iggy-eyes"...

Quote:

hey i ordered a new deep freezer. i should have this in my basement by end of the week. if the delivery guys can help me carry it down the stairs they get extra tip.

no word yet from maytag on the replacement compressor. not even sure if their main warehouse even have stock. customer service lady said she has no way of checking parts inventory. thanks yet again, maytag! you guys truely suck.
on the new freezer...!!! So I bet you can start stocking up Haagen Dazz again on Fri....

Out of curiousity... how much does a 500ml Haagen dazz cost in the States?? 5.99? 6.99?

It cost about $6.99 to $7.99 for a 500ml in here...

And WTF wrong with the Maytag service??

They should rename the brand to "Mayday"