View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #54 (permalink)
lemon-fresh
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z
lemon-fresh is a jewel in the roughlemon-fresh is a jewel in the roughlemon-fresh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You're talking a $50k difference. Thats two cashier jobs. I spent $70k last year on two cars. It hits you. Your logic would be better suited when it comes to a 28k loaded mustang v6, or a $34k base mustang GT with track pack. $6k vs 50k on a porsche. If he was rich like that? I'm sure he would opt for the fastest car. But let's pretend that one car is indeed faster than the other but both feel the same in terms of G's in the cockpit? And lets pretend that the op has no intersted in going past 150mph? Wouldn't he be satisfied with owning this car that may be slower but feels as fast as the faster car??? It's all subjective yes. But a porsche is still a lot more aggressive than the Z he came from soo... congrats to OP.
You will pull more G's in a car with more acceleration, and you will feel it going 0-60mph. I just personally wouldn't mess with porsche's until I could afford the best. If I'm spending 100k+ I'd rather buy top of the line in another brand, mostly because I can get supercar performance if I look elsewhere.

It's just how I feel, and I fully admit I've never driven a porsche.

Last edited by lemon-fresh; 12-11-2012 at 03:19 PM.