Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #59 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
So i've been reading that the next gen is going to be maybe smaller in size, leaner and instead of using the current 3.7 liter v6, they are going to use a turbo 4.

Personally i don't like that idea. I would like them to improve on the v6 if possible.

What do you guys think?
i donno, i'd have to see the final specs and drive it to give you an opinion. if that 4banger turbo can be had reducing overall weight of the car, that can be a good thing. i'd like to keep the car to do at least sub-5.5sec 0-60 and if overall size and weight can be reduced for a tighter handling car, i might actually like it.

i think technology is the key here... this next gen 4 banger could be nothing like the 4bangers we've seen in the past.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote