View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:35 PM   #7157 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I'm not home much these days. Mostly working a lot, but crashing at friends' houses because things aren't great at home right now.
The place I've been crashing at a lot lately does not have wi-fi and it's in an area of spotty coverage for Verizon, so I'm pretty much cut off from the cyber world.
When I get to sit down at my desk, I make sure I check in with you guys and hand out some rape.
sorry to hear luna. hope the road smooths out for ya soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
alcheng's Agenda:

Pull out the steering lock fuse on Wed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
But some members say the fuse box is pain in the neck to pull out... no?
mr.alcheng- nice DIY! but so im guessing the fuse wasn't there from the getgo? awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Morning all. Just got to the office. Long morning filled with travel. Woke up at 5:30 left house at 6. arrived downtown at 7:10 for a meeting. Left downtown 8:10. Got to office 9:15

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
goodpm, mr. zman- wow, that's a lot of driving for a tuesday. back to ZZzzzz....

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
For Mr. Kenchan:
hello, mr.onzedge. wow, that's some nice looking burger!
is that the in-n-out burger? (that we dont have in fatville? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Well I need one to help with lowering my cholosterol in conjunction with diet changes and exercising.
it's all in the head, ms.pint. per my sig, i suggest first start by eating fresh produce, and cut down on total intake. one mile per slice, 3miles per chicago slice. (i can't talk.. i ate waay too much this weekend literally cleaning out the fridge. ) ooooph..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Hey there Mr. Premchan
hello, mr.jar.