Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #38 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonZwanson View Post
I didn't read through this entire discussion, so forgive me if it's been brought up already, but I just read the other day...forget where, sorry (maybe CarBuzz?)...that Nissan is potentially working on reanimating the 240 to compete with the BRZ/FR-S. They'll probably keep the Z around as a more premium sports car option.

Nevertheless, yeah, I agree with a lot of the sentiment that the V6 needs some upgrading. I love my car, and I always liked the VQ since my Maxima days, but it needs more torque on the low end. Hell, I'd be happy with a moderate HP boost if it got a significant torque increase

And not that I'm concerned with gas mileage (would be driving my wife's Altima if I was) but it'd be nice to hit 30mpg, like the V6 Mustang.
you're on the right track... Peep this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=bV505LKqU_4
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote