View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #48 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon-fresh View Post
I guess... I still feel like if you put a new viper against an NA 911, the 911 ends up looking really overpriced for what you get. Might as well go with a cayman S instead, if you are all about the refined driving experience.

Obviously it comes down to preference, but I would be thinking "what if" every time I saw a 911Turbo drive by. If you are gonna spend all that money, might as well get the fastest one of the model line.
You're talking a $50k difference. Thats two cashier jobs. I spent $70k last year on two cars. It hits you. Your logic would be better suited when it comes to a 28k loaded mustang v6, or a $34k base mustang GT with track pack. $6k vs 50k on a porsche. If he was rich like that? I'm sure he would opt for the fastest car. But let's pretend that one car is indeed faster than the other but both feel the same in terms of G's in the cockpit? And lets pretend that the op has no intersted in going past 150mph? Wouldn't he be satisfied with owning this car that may be slower but feels as fast as the faster car??? It's all subjective yes. But a porsche is still a lot more aggressive than the Z he came from soo... congrats to OP.