View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
uh..... the reviewer actually DID NOT bash the auto, go back to the video at the 4:10 mark, he said, "The automatic by the way is a 7-speed I'm sure it's a lovely automatic but it doesn't make sense in this car...."

He doesn't agree an automatic transmission in a sports car, that's more like his personal preference on a sports car, and from his statement, I believe he would say the same thing on another sports car.

But he did praise the 7sp-AT
Ok do we really need the drama print? All i'm saying is, as a auto, its features compliment a sports car well. He may prefer a manual I'm just saying i don't see why people think a sports car shouldn't have an auto if the auto is worthy? That's when i explained in which cars, auto's would not be an option and which one's would. Lastly the knocking sentence was a general statement to all reviewers, that somehow find a way not to credit this auto for it's performance.

Thanks for coming to the reviewers rescue, but I have the right to my opinion as well.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 12-11-2012 at 12:12 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote