View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
There’s is a stick on overlay to isn’t it? What makes theirs so real?
Those pieces from carbon fiber element and such are made from real carbon fiber. most pieces are wrapped . the ones from carbon signal are a slip on so if you decide to take it off later down the road you can with out tearing it up. But they are made with real carbon fiber. These stick on dash kits are just a sticker like I said. I actually have this in my car but only used certain pieces just to accent certain areas otherwise it would look to ricey IMHO. (I also have the carbon signal pieces and pieces from Carbon fiber element as well so I know the differences here) To each his own but it is like the stick on vents you can buy at pepboys. you pay more for putting real vents in your car or you can stick it on. which one looks better to you? Your call. Just putting the facts out there.

Last edited by kellyefields; 12-11-2012 at 11:24 AM.
kellyefields is offline   Reply With Quote