View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #457 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memmott View Post
One more thing...I forgot to mention - others have mentioned the difficulty in removing the fuse from the block because of how small it is. There is a fuse puller with your in-dash fuse block that you can remove and use to pull the under-hood fuse. If you look at the fuse block inside the car (not under the hood) you will see the tool at the end of the fuse block. Much easier on the fingers!
Great tip. I wish you had posted this before I removed mine. I didn't have a puller handy (or so I thought) and had a difficult time getting the fuse out.