View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConchZ2 View Post
I have the Pioneer F series in my 370Z and it’s the best for the money. I’m totally happy with it.
I recommend upgrading to the “2009 F-series Navigation Upgrade SD-Card #CNSD-100FM”. It adds the following;

Model year 2009 TeleAtlas database on SD Card, featuring nearly 12 million POI, US and Canada coverage (including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico).
Includes firmware version 3.0, including heading-up option in 2D view, Highway Sign Boards, enhanced map UI with improved contrast, and more. Models with built-in MSN Direct will feature 3 additional channels (news, stocks and local events) and traffic flow displayed on map.
thanks!