View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:01 AM   #1836 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

alright guys... a lil update.... i have everything ready for my box... but my shop has been insanely busy, so busy that sometimes i have to work 7 days a week just to meet deadlines, thats one big reason why i barely go on and post on here so no time to pull seats and build my sub box

anyways so jay (EVO-R) emailed me and said the yuki of DAYTONA RACING JAPAN is on island wanted to meet me... he told me that they specialize in building high performance z's and tuning them. I was so excited to meet this guy you guys have no idea, i was so excited that my poor judgement led to a gash in my from bumper this was from the damn steep decent from the parking lot, i wanted to back up but it was to late so i just scratched my underside slowly... no cracks so im still ok

i get down and meet with yuki keep in mind i just worked a 8 hour shift full blown welding all day so i smelt like slag and grinding discs he asks to see my car, i take him to it and even before we get to it, he just says RED ONE lol.... sweet jesus guys he was so happy more importantly i was so happy from all the compliments he told me about my z.... he noticed ALL of the lil details in my z and that absolutely made me so freaking happy i mean i live on an island where the tuner scene is made outa 240's and hondas so no one really knows about our z's here... i always get the nice z man.... which is ok but i really appreciate it when they notice what ive done to it... not just them thinking i bought it like that.

i especially loved how yuki and his wife would radomly point out the brands on my z... amuse... carbon signal.... mines... volk.... j-next ....greddy.... and so on, this guy was checking the perfection of the gaps of the fenders and everything on it... i could really tell he was passionate and how he appreciated how much work i put into it. I think he was tryna to see if guam had a chance to establish a tuning shop from daytona racing, he asked me how many z's were here, how many actually modified them and so on

sorry if my story is kinda spastic and im just throwing everything out there... im just really happy i met this guy, and for the first time in my life owning my z i finally met someone who appreciated all the work i have put into her... with the exception of all of you in here that read my journal and compliment my progress i just get tired of hearing damn man this is the nismo version right? (reason why i debadged that stupid emblem and sold my nismo license plate frames) or how people around here break their necks with hondas and dont even flinch when they see my z at a meet because they think its stock

anyways merry christmas to all you guys ill start modding next year again

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote