View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #24 (permalink)
370zFORme!!
Premium Member

Drives: 2012 6MT STiffy
370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonle View Post
sexy sti man. good work!
Thank you kind sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsix View Post
Yeah. . . Exhaust is important, no doubt. I like how my Legacy's stock exhaust is silent @ cruise, then emits nice tone when flooring it.
I spend time washing/detailing the muffler tip whenver I wash the car, too haha - - - -
haha ya I can comfortably say it takes me at least an hour to polish my exhaust. I have issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
jeez. did more to your car in 3k miles than i have in 30k on my lil' WRX

i've been thinking of the evo seat swap, but i think i'm going to go for a driver-side only bucket seat. i'm just more comfy in them.
ya I was working a bunch of overtime for the past year and barely had anytime to spend money, a the money I did spend was on car parts while at work lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
My favorite mod is that steering wheel, looks great!
Thank you! It makes a dramatic difference in driving experience. It's smaller and thicker than the oem wheel. Feels great.
87' Honda Civic Hatchback: Kaput @ 288,000 miles, 90' Toyota Celica: Kaput @ 175,000 miles, 93' Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4: Kaput @ 138,000 miles, 06' Scion Tc: Traded in @ 64,000 miles, 10' Nissan 370z: Traded in @ 25,000 miles, 12' Subaru Impreza Sti: Current.
370zFORme!! is offline   Reply With Quote