Thread: [For Sale] 2010 NISMO wheels for sale.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO-life View Post
I'm looking to sell my OEM 2010 Nismo wheels. They are in perfect condition and i have the full set, tires not included. These wheels have been discontinued by Nismo (idk why, because they are pretty sick). These wheels measure 19X9.5 in the front and 19X19.5 in the rear. These alloy wheels are super light, they only weight 17 lbs for the front and 21 lbs for the back rims. They are just as light as BBS alloy wheels. They have the NISMO logo embossed on them. I want to sell the full set, but i am also willing to sell them individually. So if you are interested, email me juliusjansoncom@gmail.com

I'll upload pictures later because my phone isn't allowing me to upload them at the moment.
I would like to ask you post you're asking price per forum rules.

ALL sellers will post a price of the product or service in which they are selling. Absolutely NO EXCEPTION!!!

Classified Rules:

And only because you're NEW? Pics of the wheels with a piece of paper with the current date and your screen name to authenticate you actually have possession.

This will put buyers at ease.

GLWS

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote