View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
Just thought I'd pass along my experience on Saturday. Wanted to change my manual transmission and differential oil with the good Redline stuff. The MT85 (GL4) and the 75W90 (GL5). Long story short, I saved the $40 shipping from the forum's favorite websites by going to O'Reilly's and asking the guys at the counter. Specifically the San Jose, Branham Lane O'Reilly's. 10.99 each quart, no shipping charge. They had to special order it but got it the same day! Not sure the other O'Reilly's will do it but the guys on Branham did. +1 to those guys!
wow. i live close by. didnt know there was another Z lurking around :P

not bad, i paid the same price online when i saw a deal (10.99/quart + free ship). and the 75W90 i got was like 15/quart from winchester auto. darn!
chops is offline   Reply With Quote