View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #7039 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, on the part but the fridge is going to be fixed... so you gonna have to buy the Haagen Dazz and finish it the same night for now... LOL

But seriously.. & on this Maytag product....

BTW, any progress on the sway..??? I haven't got any news from the shop yet cos they are friggin' busy with snow tires services these couple weeks...
hi mr.alcheng. yah maytag sucks for sure. sorry to hear no feedback from your tireshop. but out of the choices you had, i'd probably go with stillen too.

no progress yet on the sways for me. no time right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hi Mr.kenchan

Sorry to hear about your fridge problems. I can't believe they wouldn't have the parts to fix it on the spot. Unless he ran out of parts before he made it to your house.
hi mr.gale! thanks on the fridge situation. yah... i mean a pumber guy carries around a huge water heater and ejector pumps for crying out loud in his van. wtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Lost $100 today just to get dismissed.
ms.pint- oh noez. wat a pita.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I don't have personal days at work so I lost a days worth of pay to show up for 30 minutes. Oh well.
that sucks.

for me.... so i need to start wrapping and packing for xmas gifts to my relatives overseas....