View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute
Default Redline Diff and MT Oil

Just thought I'd pass along my experience on Saturday. Wanted to change my manual transmission and differential oil with the good Redline stuff. The MT85 (GL4) and the 75W90 (GL5). Long story short, I saved the $40 shipping from the forum's favorite websites by going to O'Reilly's and asking the guys at the counter. Specifically the San Jose, Branham Lane O'Reilly's. 10.99 each quart, no shipping charge. They had to special order it but got it the same day! Not sure the other O'Reilly's will do it but the guys on Branham did. +1 to those guys!