View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Not making this a whats better thread, just an opinion and thats it....
Pretty good review. And though i understand the need for the reviewer to over-emphasize the enthusiast transmission of choice. Only thing is Reviewers, unfairly keep knocking this auto. It's arguably the best "slush-box auto" out there and I happened to choose it because the auto felt significantly more torquey, (though numbers are the same) DRM added what i needed to replace manual and was easier to drive in traffic.
Other cars like gencoupe, 128i, camaro and mustang v6 would probably never make it on my auto option list. But in the case of the Z. This thing felt different. It was closer to the 135i and Evo DCT which i consider to be amazing autos
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote