View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #23 (permalink)
CDepp
Track Member

Drives: sideways
CDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to behold

I spent a good amount of time looking for my first true sports car. Dropping the import coupe and moving away from muscle, I was down to a Z4, Boxster or Cayman, or a Z34. We have 4 Porsche drivers here where I work. 3 Boxsters and 1 Cayman. All models from '07-'11. I constantly hear about MAF sensor problems, intermediate shaft issues, seal leakage, etc. Many of them use them as daily drivers and at least once every 2 months are driving a courtesy vehicle from the local Porsche dealership. Their stories are the reason I chose a base Z with sports pkg (paperwork still pending-buying; from a forum member).

/funny note: all 4 Porsches park next to each other; we call that the 'mid-life parking area'.

Last edited by CDepp; 12-10-2012 at 07:43 AM. Reason: 'Porches' don't park next to each other, Porsche do.
CDepp is offline   Reply With Quote