View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:49 AM   #446 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weslmac View Post
Baer383 I suppose if I wrote that this NISSAM Production Line Diagnostic Engineer agreed with you we would be best buds. I do value this forum and what members have to say but I do not discredit everyone outside the forum nor do I randomly seek out someone who may disagree with a post on here to stir up a bunch of unnecessary drama. I will keep the fuse as advised.

SouthArk370Z
I agree and if I came off as if I was not grateful for the posts on here I was wrong. The posts saved me a lot of money in repairs by using the harness that was designed on this forum. My intention when I posted my story about the fuse and the Nissan employee was only informational for the group.
If you inform Nissan that you are/want to use the harness you will be told the same thing all Manufactures will not recommend anything against their design so if you plan to keep that mentality this forum won't be to much help to you except maybe the car detail section.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote