View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmojo View Post
Just stating the facts of the case, no race intended. Different cultures will tend to treat animals differently than others, on a higher or lower level.

The areas that usually allow elimating any animal that strays on to your property are intended to protect domestic property and farm type animals, so if you get a cat or a dog or wild animal that is eating your chickens or detroying your property, the law may allow you to eliminate it.

I lived in 2 different areas one suburban and one farm land, where we had a problem with big dogs coming on our property and either deficating or threating our smaller dogs. When I confronted the owners they told me to shoot the dogs next time they come on my property, naturally as a dog owner I did not do this, I called the animal control and they issued court summons to the dogs owners and they were fined. Eventually the problem went away.
Thats cause the owner took old yeller out back and shot him for you