View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #87 (permalink)
zmojo
Base Member

Drives: 2013 copper orange
zmojo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
So you have the right to kill any animal on your property even if it doesn't pose any type of threat? Yeah, ok...

What damage does a cat really do that you speak of? I think its safe to see we do 1000x's more damage to other peoples cars than an animal does. Hey, I'm going to shoot the next person that door dings my car

Please don't make this into a race issue... What the hell does it really matter what ethic background these guys are?
Just stating the facts of the case, no race intended. Different cultures will tend to treat animals differently than others, on a higher or lower level.

The areas that usually allow elimating any animal that strays on to your property are intended to protect domestic property and farm type animals, so if you get a cat or a dog or wild animal that is eating your chickens or detroying your property, the law may allow you to eliminate it.

I lived in 2 different areas one suburban and one farm land, where we had a problem with big dogs coming on our property and either deficating or threating our smaller dogs. When I confronted the owners they told me to shoot the dogs next time they come on my property, naturally as a dog owner I did not do this, I called the animal control and they issued court summons to the dogs owners and they were fined. Eventually the problem went away.
zmojo is offline   Reply With Quote