View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #86 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
So you have the right to kill any animal on your property even if it doesn't pose any type of threat? Yeah, ok...
I many places, yes, you do have the right to kill nuisance animals and pests. Most places require that it be done as quick and painless as possible.

Quote:
What damage does a cat really do that you speak of?
Paint scratches, torn weatherstripping, urine contamination, fecal contamination, holes in the yard, ...

Quote:
I think its safe to see we do 1000x's more damage to other peoples cars than an animal does. Hey, I'm going to shoot the next person that door dings my car
Strawman - animals are not people.

Quote:
Please don't make this into a race issue... What the hell does it really matter what ethic background these guys are?
At least we agree on one thing.