View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #83 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmojo View Post
The thing you will notice about cat owners is that because they consider their cats to be so cute, smart and independent, that they should be allowed to run free and explore the outdoors, whenever they wish.

These type cat owners really don't give 2 ***** about the damage their animals do, so its really no use to talk to them about their cats.

If you check into your local laws you may be well with in your right,to kill any stray animal that comes on your property. The problem that comes later is when your neighboor finds out that the guy next door killed their pet and wants revenge.

I remember a case out west where a white male killed a mexican neighbors pet chickens and ended up shooting the white male .
So you have the right to kill any animal on your property even if it doesn't pose any type of threat? Yeah, ok...

What damage does a cat really do that you speak of? I think its safe to see we do 1000x's more damage to other peoples cars than an animal does. Hey, I'm going to shoot the next person that door dings my car

Please don't make this into a race issue... What the hell does it really matter what ethic background these guys are?
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote