Thread: 2011 or 2013??
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
11's don't have steering lock problems. You can also do your own oil cooler instead of the junk Nissan claims is one. Unless color or style is a big deal to you, the 11' is a much much better buy. I wouldn't look at the suspension changes on a convertible as a benefit. That's my personal opinion. The difference would most likely be very minor. And seriously, since when was the base suspension considered bad?
Every revision of the lock has failed. Why even put up with that item on your car. If you can afford either get the newest one. OP should drive both and then decide. Neither is a bad choice of course.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote