View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #437 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
He could have been a porter. ...
heehee I guess I'm still not making myself clear. The patch gives most ppl the perception of authority, especially if the patch present itself as an expert. While it may be wrong to assume that, it's still what they believe. I think it's a rather foolish assumption, but I understand that is how some ppl are. If someone wants to believe the patch over you or other knowledgeable ppl on this site I think they are making a mistake, but I can understand why they feel that way.

I would trust the advice of many on this site, yourself included, over what some dealer told me ... but I'll still verify any advice (thank you Ronnie Reagan).