View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
theboydiddy
Track Member

Drives: 370z Pearl White
theboydiddy will become famous soon enoughtheboydiddy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMFairlady21 View Post
i see them too many times lol

its weird that you really don't see much on the road... but they damn sure are around.... just take a look at this cruise lol

shoulda been there diddy!
i was supposed to be there, but i had gotten extra MESSED UP the previous night a my best friend bday party lol.

psssshhhh smh.
No disrespect AT ALL man.
i tried being cool and interacting with the Z owners from L.I. miserably fail...
not sure if they just dont like me, if its because im an immigrant lol or because my car its pearl white lol. but they talk to who they only know bases lol
(it seems that way) not all.
also i bought a car to DRIVE. L.I. Z owners always crying about "its mad far... oh its out of my way" like you bought a car to drive around the block and go get groceries for mommy? the hell! lol.
L.I. Z owners just simply WILL NOT drive outside L.I. period. unless its a caravan rolling out with a bunch of their friends FROM L.I. (as shown on the vid you posted) they aint leaving. and i personally dislike that.
i love meeting new ppl, seeing new faces and new cars. reason why i always head to jersey for car meets and events. Keep in mind i H.A.T.E. Jersey. lol. but i have met so many ppl, made so many friends from there. they meet on weekly basis (without having to check if the meet it is going down or not)
just go and ppl will be there.
they come up to you and talk, get to know you. if you talk to them they dont make you feel weird or like the outcast... its just totally different. (in my opinion)
once again i DO NOT mean to disrespect anyone, and i apologize in advance if i did. everyone i met in L.I. is pretty cool.
but i just wish i would see more Z's around, ppl getting together and driving out to other boroughs and cities. im sure it would be fun.
theboydiddy is offline   Reply With Quote