View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:12 AM   #33 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otacon88 View Post
So for anyone that was wondering, I went to the dealership yesterday. All the fuses were intact and working properly, looks like it was a blown relay...the one I couldn't get to - go figure. the body shop must have blown it when installing the rear bumper.
Thanks for the update.

Did they give you any indication as to exactly what is meant by "a blown relay"? Was it the coil or the contacts?

I'm not sure the body shop harmed the relay. I haven't looked at the wiring diagram, but I can't think of anything they could do at the rear of the car that would affect the relay coil and the fuse should have protected the contacts if they shorted the wires.