View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:12 AM   #92 (permalink)
pwrhsms
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z loaded
pwrhsms is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
This is what I thought, and the most awesome answer:

Can you post videos??? How does the car feel at 165MPH?!?!?!

Honestly, you need a larger, or 2 larger oil coolers, and I'd recommend a different front bumper, maybe the Amuse, Stillen or Nismo to allow more airflow. The stock bumper blocks A LOT of the surface area of the cooling apparatuses.

The first time I topped it out my A$$hole puckered up pretty good. With all the crazies on the road that just pull out into your lane you have to be looking about 1/4 mile in front of you all the time.

The car felt real good I got Whiteline Sways and I that helped a lot. But I Can hit A7 north from the A6 and not take my foot off the gas through any of the curves on the Autobahn. I want to get the NISMO boddy stiffeners and the KW V3 as well to make it that much better but 130-145 doesn't feel bad at all. If/when I was stateside it was actually way to comfortable. I did Boise, Idaho to Las Vegas down I95 in about 7.5 hours. I only got 1 $400 dollar ticket but I didn't go to jail.
'09 Sport Touring 370Z NISMO exhaust, Typhoon intake, Hot wheels body, AMS VIS Carbon hood with flush mount latches, Whiteline Swaybars, EBC slotted rotors and pads, UPrev, Hertz Mille and JL magic box XXR 526 rims, Custom Paint By Rob Reyff.

Last edited by pwrhsms; 12-08-2012 at 02:14 AM.
pwrhsms is offline   Reply With Quote