View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

You are going to at least need spacers as there is not much clearance behind the speaker. 6 1/2 with a small depth would be fine I have fitted speakers with 3 inch depth in the Z with no problem. If you want to make it a bit easier go with ones that has a 2 inch or smaller depth and use the z enclosure spacer rings. A good aftermarket head unit would push the speakers better than the factory one or even a alpine or phonex gold amp would push them even better. Take a look around the threads and see what other people have done. There is a lot of choices. I have a few threads as well. Just search my name for threads that were started by me. My apology for not linking them to you as I am very tired and getting ready to take a nap.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote