View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:25 AM   #443 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weslmac View Post

Baer383 just wanted to clerify that he was not connected to the dealership and he did not work for the shop.

The discussion about the fuse was outside with only me and my new english speaking friend.He made it very clear that by pulling the fuse other problems may arrise.
Why would I question a guy who takes time out of his day to volunteer to help me? I suppose I sould put more confidence in a post on a forum from someone I dont know. Again my belief is this forum is for informational purposes and I apreciate all the information that has been provided on this topic as of 48 hours ago I was not aware of this issue.

At least now I can make an educated decision.
You took information from someone you didn't know what the hell is the difference if you took it from this forum?
That a stupid statement when you come on the forum and post on a steering lock problem solving thread but yet take information from a gut who only says that " new problems may arise" and then you were good with that, well you don't know me so I recommend you keep the fuse in.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote