View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #35 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon-azz View Post
thought this was pretty cool. How did you attach this to the car so that when you turn the car on/off the cup lights go out? Or are just using a switch to turn this on?

I was thinking of drilling small holes around the side of the holder and then wrapping the light around the the holes to let it shine threw. Not sure how that would look, but might be cool as well.
I have the positive wire taped into the illumination wire on the back of the stereo and it's grounded to a screw that holds the stereo in its bracket. I think my method would look better than your idea....just saying...no offense.
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote