View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
Man sucks to hear about your problems Mike

But what type of bulbs were you using or trying to use?

I've have mine on for a couple of years and have not had any issues.

I just find it crazy the stock bulb blew the fuse.
no big deal, just a little annoying cause i cant exactly drive at night without the license plate lights, as for the deal with the bulbs i actually got that mixed up, it was when i was taking out the LED that was going bad that it sparked, upon taking a closer look at it turned out one of the contact wires had gotten so brittle that it just came off when i was taking it out of the socket and it caused it to spark shortly followed by my other LED bulb going out after that happened. as for the fuses for the horn southark i made sure and put the fuse back in exactly the way it came out, at this point the only thing i can think of to fix the horn issue is to have the dealer take a look at it and hopefully it will be covered by my warranty. oh and trips i got the bulbs from iJDMtoy.com which from reading on the boards is supposed to be a good place to get high quality bulbs, but i guess i just got one out of a bad batch or something.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote