View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
sorry if i took it that way, just a little frustrated as you can probably understand, i went out and checked that the relay was working anyway and it is working properly as when i put my finger on it i can feel the relay move on the inside of its box. i know one things for sure, i'm never putting LED bulbs in again, well maybe never lol
No problem. I just wanted to make sure I didn't inadvertently add to your frustration.

I just went out and checked the fuse box on my 2009 Touring and there is only the one relay that you mention. I don't know if this is because the other relay shown in the wiring diagram is located somewhere else or if dual horns is an option that I don't have.

If there is only the one relay and it is working, then the only three things I can think of are: you installed the fuse improperly, or the relay has a bad contact, or bad connection in the wiring.
Edit: Four things: the horn may be bad.

Last edited by SouthArk370Z; 12-06-2012 at 08:57 PM.
SouthArk370Z is offline   Reply With Quote