View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
JoeyD
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z
JoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing like waking up in the morning and eating a big piece of humble pie.

I do in fact have the VDC button. I always knew it was there. My confusion came from two places; one a magazine article that stated the systems to disable the TC were only in the sport package and 2the always knowledgable dealer.

I tried it out last night but just in my driveway (because I didn't want to be on public roads wink wink) and without VDC the TC light still comes on. I didn't push the issue because burning out in your driveway is dumb. This morning on the way to work I did two runs out in the middle of nowhere. One with one without VDC. While the TC light does still come on with the VDC OFF light on it is NOT ENGAGED. I left two 20 foot long streaks of rubber on Ft. Bragg this morning.

Sorry for my confusion/pig headed ness. Thanks for all the replys and I'm glad I was wrong on this one.

Last edited by JoeyD; 01-16-2009 at 09:27 AM.
JoeyD is offline   Reply With Quote