View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #6393 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha, mr.alcheng- sounds like a plan. how bout pioneer HU and folding bike? one pint of hagdaz = 50miles of biking... oiya...
1) Order the Pioneer HU and folding bike
2) Bike to buy Haagen Dazz (to make room)
3) Finish the Haagen Dazz right away
4) Go back and buy diet pepsi
5) Bike home with the diet Pepsi (bike with extra weight to help burning the Haagen Dazz)
6) Got home and enjoy the Diet Pepsi (no sugar thus no need to bike)
7) Post "thanks alcheng" in here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hummm... i was only okay... i guess that means i get like half a tire.
I'm not really into that too, but just saying if I want a $5k Christmas present....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
it's going ok I guess just not liking the jobsite I am working on lately

Really?? That's weird my area I haven't seen to many of any sports cars on the road lately other then camaros and challengers.

I hope the Z has not turned into a winter car up here! I think we are in for much more snow and a colder winter then last year. I know last year we had a very mild winter but that is not the norm so I think some people will be in for a surprise.
They can be winter beater... who care about getting rust on them, they'll get rust regardless.......

Last edited by alcheng; 12-06-2012 at 05:08 PM.