View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #6388 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Hey Mr.LMBmikeZ, how are you doing??

You know some funny thing.... The weather is getting cold these dayz, and I've seen a lot of Z on the street..... probably more than I've seen during the summer.....

WTF are they using the Z for Winter now???

it's going ok I guess just not liking the jobsite I am working on lately

Really?? That's weird my area I haven't seen to many of any sports cars on the road lately other then camaros and challengers.

I hope the Z has not turned into a winter car up here! I think we are in for much more snow and a colder winter then last year. I know last year we had a very mild winter but that is not the norm so I think some people will be in for a surprise.