View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bldg636 View Post
I really like those SSR SP3's . . . those are nice in the gloss black with the chrome lip (or a black lip if available). . . Where would these be available? How much should i expect to spend?

To answer your question, looking for 20s because i think they fill up the big wheel well the best. Although the car isn't a daily driver, it does get driven quite often on the street, but i would like to show it also. Not planning on tracking it at all but don't want to sacrifice any performance due to wheel choice.

Thanks again for the help and guidance. I don't have much experience at all with wheel selection so all of the advice is really appreciated!
Quality 20's are great plus a set of springs or coilovers and they would give you the look that you wanted.

SP3's are a great choice, you can either go with a polished lip or a custom-order black lip. Only thing to think about it ordering the correct sizing for the brake setup that your car has (Sport brakes or not) but that is pretty easy since several people are already running SP3's

I would send a PM to site vendor Corner3 Garage and Mike should be able to order whatever you want and get you tires as well:

Nissan 370Z Forum - View Profile: corner3garage

Here is their thread with more info about the wheel:

@@SSR Wheels! Semi-solid forged ftw!!@@

SSR's website for the SP3's:

SSR Wheels - SSR Professor SP3
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote